Thursday, December 20, 2012

Crochet Guinea Pig Amigurumi


Here is one of my newest mini crochet animals. It is a guinea pig that is less than 3 1/2 inches long. He is all crochet with painted eyes, nose, and mouth. I tried a new technique to make fur, and that was using a comb and going over the yarn. I am pretty happy with how it worked he needed some fuzzy hair to complete his look. Unfortunately this little guinea pig won't be making the adorable squeaking noises of a real one.  I should have him listed in my etsy shop sometime next month. This month has been crazy hand making everyone's Christmas presents, which I plan on posting after they have them. I probably won't be posting again until after Christmas so I wish you all a happy holiday! 















You can check out other items I have for sale here:
www.etsy.com/shop/windowsillcharms

No comments:

Post a Comment